Prevent Cancer with Vitamin D – Dr Oz
TIm Ferriss recommended taking Vitamin D as a way to increase testosterone levels in the male body…helping with your ‘manliness’..for guys.
Actually, it’s much more important, for both males and females.
It’s also a very powerful antioxidant that prevents cancers by helping cancer cells commit hari kiri.
Dr Oz has a very good video (below) where he explains how this works,
Here’s the short version:
- Lots of studies show Vitamin D is a key anti-cancer vitamin
- Helps cancer cells self destruct
- Half of people in the US (and the world?) are Vitamin D deficient
- Supplementation is the most efficient way to obtain Vitamin D apart from sun exposure
- 1,000 IU per day is a good place to start
Another thing, it’s really affordable!
A bottle of 5000 IU Vitamin D with 120 capsules is about $7. Following Tim’s recommendation of 2000-5000iu, twice a day, that’s just $7 for 2 months!
Click on the screenshot to watch the video: